Simply Liv: Simply Eat // (Our Favorite) Banana Oat Pancakes

7.22.2015

Simply Eat // (Our Favorite) Banana Oat Pancakes



It's no secret that I'm a little bit pancake obsessed. While I was pregnant, I craved pancakes for all three meals. The downside of pancakes, however, is that they can be a bit time consuming. Or maybe that should read- I can be a bit lazy and hate measuring out a thousand different ingredients just to make my breakfast. Pancakes are especially tricky when you're trying to avoid gluten...

Enter the all time favorite breakfast at our house! These pancakes not only taste like the breakfast of your dreams, but they are made with only THREE ingredients to boot. Yep- three. Both AJ and Evie will eat these any time of the day, which makes my ridiculous pancake cravings a little bit more manageable.

I wanted to share these with you all, banking on the hope that you're as pancake crazed (and lazy) as I am. Here's to making our mornings simple and delicious!

Lets get to it:

Ingredients:
-1 ripe banana
-2 eggs
-2 packets of oatmeal (I used to make these with regular oats- which you totally can- but for convenience's sake discovered that these little guys make THE perfect flavor. You can go whichever route floats your boat.)



Step 1 // Put all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You can adjust the texture as needed. If its too thick either add another egg or a little bit of almond milk. If its too runny add more oats.


Step 2 // Pour batter onto greased griddle and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.


That's it! See? Easiest breakfast ever. Enjoy with some fresh fruit and a mug of your favorite coffee.


What's your go-to breakfast for busy days?

0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs