Simply Liv: A Mother's Letter to Her Daughter // A Guest Post for Frost on the Vine

6.07.2015

A Mother's Letter to Her Daughter // A Guest Post for Frost on the Vine

Happy Sunday friends!

I'm so excited to be sharing my first ever guest post today. Not surprisingly probably, I wrote a little letter to my girls (letters seem to be my go-to lately) with a few things I want them to know when they're my age.

Be sure to head on over to Heather's blog Frost on the Vine, to read my post! Heather was so great to work with and I'm honored to be featured on her very artistic and well written blog. Be sure to give her a follow! Thanks, as always, for reading, sweet people.



I hope you all have a relaxing rest of your weekend!

Simply Liv

0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs