Simply Liv: The Guy Behind the Blog // Round Two

6.26.2015

The Guy Behind the Blog // Round Two

I'm not sure if it says more about me or my husband, but last month's interview (it was actually the beginning of this month...but whatever) with AJ was one of my most popular posts ever. Either my normal posts are really boring or AJ is super awesome. We will go with the second one, ok? Don't crush my dreams.

Since the post did so well, and we both had lots of fun doing it, I figured I would make it a monthly thing! Lots of other bloggers are already doing this over at Heavens to Betsy, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon. Stop by the last Friday of every month to see what Mr. Anthony has up his sleeve for Simply Liv. 
1 // What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
  "When I was 13 my mom and some family friends and I took a fishing trip to Lake of the Woods in Ontario. We woke up early morning to go fishing, hang out and jump off cliffs."
 
2 // If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
"I would backpack Europe with my beautiful wife." And then he added, "With no kids.
  Me too, babe, me too. 
3 // Are there any summer traditions that you have or would like to start?
"I want to have a family vacation every summer. Just me, you and the girls. We could go to a place that we all decide together and then go just us 4. 
4 // The 4th of July is coming up…what’s a must-have picnic or BBQ food for you?
"Sleep. Because I have to work on the 4th. But I would want a full rack of ribs and a peach cobbler and oh, girl- potato salad.

5 // What did you want to be when you grew up? 
"A garbage man. I'm joking, babe. I used to want to be an architect. When I was in 4th grade. Then I realized I sucked at drawing. I really did want to be a garbage man in preschool though- because I was really in to Tonka trucks."

0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs