Simply Liv: 31 Week Letter to Baby #2

5.11.2015

31 Week Letter to Baby #2


Hi there little bug,

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that in less than 2 months you're going to be out here in the big, wide world with us. The nervousness is kicking in full force now, as I'm trying to face labor head on. I'm not nervous to meet you, don't worry about that. I already love you more than you'll ever know. I'm nervous about the whole bringing you into the world part. I feel like I just went through it with your sister and I'm not sure I'm mentally ready to do it again....but that's probably why I don't get to choose when you come. So come whenever you're ready, little one, and I'll be ready too.

We are all moved into your new house, but your mama needs to get her booty in gear and get your room ready for you! You're going to love it here, we have so much space for you and E to explore and you get your very own room. I can't wait to show it to you....once I finish it, of course.

I'm feeling very pregnant these days. Back pain, pressure, going to the bathroom every 38 seconds....the whole package. Usually all I want to do is just sleep or sit down, but the knowledge that you'll be here so very soon is motivating me to hurry up and get ready for you!

We're doing our best to prepare Evie to meet you, but you two are so close in age that she doesn't quite understand yet. So don't let it hurt your feelings if she doesn't always show you the love you deserve right at first, this is all new for her too. And go easy on your mom and dad please ;) We are doing the best we can.

We love you to the moon and back!

Love,

Mommy



On a slightly unrelated note, and just because I wanted to share them, here are some photos from my Mother's Day yesterday. It was a special day with my family and later AJ, once he got off work.


We had a hard time getting any decent pictures with Evie. She was demanding to "klop klop" with everyone and didn't want to hold still. As always.



We had some tasty (gluten-free) pizza for lunch and then watched Jane Eyre (because the boys weren't allowed to say anything negative...). A perfect, girly afternoon.


 You can thank AJ for teaching her this face the other night. We were both having a hard time not laughing, though she definitely has a better poker face than me....


I feel so lucky to be this little lady's mama. Her personality just sparkles and she's so much fun to be around. I can't wait to see what life with be like with two!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that all you mamas got spoiled!

Simply,

Liv

1 comments:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

You are so cute! I'm loving that maxi dress, and the idea of writing a letter to the baby. :)

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs