Simply Liv: 27 Week Letter to Baby

4.10.2015

27 Week Letter to Baby



Sweet girl,

This is the last week of the second trimester. That means next week we are officially in the home stretch! It's kind of scary how fast this pregnancy is flying by, but at the same time, I just want you to be here already. Every time I feel your little hand or foot kick me (or, more accurately, smash up against my ribs, bladder and stomach) I try to picture what it will be like to hold you for the first time. But I've learned with your sister that it's impossible to fathom how incredible those first moments together are. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how excited I am.

You're about 15 inches long and weigh over 2 pounds. You still have lots of bulking up to do, but your lungs, brain, eyes, heart- all of it- is developed and working like it should. You get the hiccups probably 8 times a day and it makes me laugh every time. How can someone so small get the hiccups already!? You're too amazing for your own good.

We are trying to prepare your sister for your arrival as best we can, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand. She loves babies though, so don't worry. You'll be her favorite. It's me she will be mad at- you're going to be pretty demanding at first ;) But we will figure it all out and get settled into a routine in no time. We just can't wait for you to get here!

I love you,

Mommy

0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs