Simply Liv: 20 Week Letter to Baby

2.20.2015

20 Week Letter to Baby



Dear little GIRL,

That's right, we know what you are now! I'll be completely honest and say that I was a little shocked. I had been picturing you as a boy this whole time, and so when we learned that we'd be having a girl, I had to do a little 180 in my thinking. But needless to say, we are SO EXCITED that you are going to be Evie's little sister and our second girl. Girls are the best, I would say. Bring on the tea parties!

You've changed SO much since my last letter I wrote you. You're the size of a banana and weigh around 12 ounces- still so tiny, but trust me, you're a mover already!

We've hit the half way mark, 20 more weeks till we get to meet you, sweet girl! My heart can hardly contain the excitement. I constantly catch myself thinking about what you will be like. Will you have dark hair and brown eyes like me, or will you be a blue eyed beauty like your sister? Will you be as easy of a baby as Evie was or are you going to switch gears on us? I only have your sister to compare this to, so bear with me here.

I know you're going to be completely your own unique person, and I never want you to feel like you have to live in the shadow of your big sister, or anyone else for that matter.

You are so special to us. I feel incredibly lucky to share this journey with you- feeling you move and helping you grow is one of my most treasured jobs right now. Keep at it, love, and I'll do my best to take good care of you :)

I love you,

Mommy




0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs