Simply Liv: Nebraska So Far

5.26.2014

Nebraska So Far
































We are settling in to our new town slowly but surely. Going from a busy college town to a quiet, mid-western area has been an adjustment, but I love the laid back atmosphere, the big sky sunsets, and the greenness.

Evie has been getting endless attention from the grandparents and uncles. And I'm not complaining about the built-in babysitters either ;).

Not surprisingly at all, I'm working at a little coffee shop in town. It's been really nice to be able to get out of the house and have some "me time". It is probably frowned upon to say you're getting a job for the "me time"…so don't tell my boss.

AJ is still on the hunt for a good job, but he has a few exciting prospects. We are praying he finds one soon!


We're loving being close to lakes and beaches. Can't wait for those hot summer months for camping and swimming!


Here are a few more random snapshots of our time here so far:








































Happy Memorial Day, friends! I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.






0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs