Simply Liv: Memorial Day

5.27.2014

Memorial Day

Hello lovely friends! How was everyone's long weekend? I hope it was spent with those you love making special memories. Mine certainly was.

We had a really (really) relaxing day with no agenda. My favorite kind, in fact. Aj's mom (Evie's Nona) and little brother came up from Omaha for the weekend, and it was great to spend some quality time with them. We spent lots of time swimming, eating and staring at the baby- a good time in my book. 



































It was SO gorgeous outside. I think we went on four walks altogether, just to be outdoors.







































The highlight of the day was learning how to make traditional Italian spaghetti from Aj's sweet mama. We cooked the sauce all day long and ate it for dinner. Let me tell you, there's no going back- SO YUMMY.








































Miss E had a grand time in her new stroller from Nona, even though she doesn't look thrilled in the middle picture. She loves being outside where there is so much to see and learn.

I feel like summer has officially started (with an 85 degree day today to prove it), and I can't wait. And yesterday was the perfect way to ring it in.

Simply,

Liv

0 comments:

 
© Simply Liv

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs